View Single Post
Old 09-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
Greetings..

Like the unique patterns of water that we call snowflakes, each pattern is unique and separate from every other pattern, and.. each unique and separate pattern is made of the same substance, water.. water can be collected into great oceans, or isolated ponds, or icebergs, or clouds.. and, it's all still the same essence, water.. the water doesn't 'pretend', and the different states and forms are not illusions.. those descriptors are only useful when the relationships are not seen for what they are, perfectly natural..

Be well..
Yes I agree again, but how many see the relationship for what they are, how many are caught up in the illusion of separateness, i know that you Know what i am saying, but really, how many do, these are the ones that I am sharing what i say to ?. also water doesn't have a the story of being separate, and of course there are states as there are levels in the ocean, but all are ONE at the end of the day.