View Single Post
Old 14-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Knower
I was raised Catholic so I know about programming and yes I believe a lot of what mankind has done with the church is a means control. Some of that control is fear based. But when I pray and ask God or the angels for guidance, I think that's the same as a want to acquire information from spirit. We are all set up with guides and angels at birth and their sole job is to guide us. So that little voice in the back of my mind that says "no you shouldn't do that" or "yes, thats the path to take" is acquiring outside information.

I am a medium so I get a lot of information. Some I can use, and some I can't. I have a hard time believing that an all loving God would give us such a wonderful gift then send us to hell for it. We're all born with them. But its the fear and control that shuts it off for a lot of people.
I think if you have questions you should sit and meditate on them awhile. If it feels right, most likely it is. If it feels like its a load of bull made up by man, it most likely is too.