View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 10:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Hi slayer it is an impossibility for me to get in the slightest bit angry let alone white hot, since I had figured out in the year 2010, that all anger that has ever reared its ugly head within me has always originated from within the evil minded spiritual beings that are connected to me still to this day...they are easily detected from loving spiritual beings that visit me and who assist me.
The dark ones can not string a short sentence together without their vocabulary deteriorating and them starting to stumbling to finish their sentences.
Beautiful beings have an ability to easily place sentences into the mind in a superfast manner, kind of like a packets of information and they always have a sweeter tone to their personality.

Yes I have had extensive dealings with very nasty spiritual beings. Dealings from being very personally physically and mentally abused by them and still am ONLY physically abused by them...also there isn't a material possession on earth that they can not destroy or simply interfere with and they have and still do interfere with all of my material possessions, and in the past they have cost me a lot of money to replace or repair my possessions.

If there ever was a satan being, the great law of "reap as one sows" will have taken care of that kind of unloving being...as there is not a being within this universe who is not subject the that all powerful law.
That all powerful law always works to it's fullest potential with any unloving being.
With each unloving thought and or action soul self activates the law great and the soul self takes on a penalty for each unloving thought or act and grows darker and withers accordingly...and I have spiritual entity so very depleted to a point that they hardly are recognizable as once being in tge imafe of an earthly type of being.
Arms and legs withered back to the shoulders neck and head deteriorated and melded as one with all facial features not their anymore eyes nose ears gone....torso twisted in any direction and so very skinny and short and all reflecting the qualities of soul self.

And that is why it takes two or many more of them working and thinking together to complete their unloving dark tasks and desires when they are in such a deplorable state of being...
...when they are in such a deplorable looking spiritual condition of bodily form it is easier to depict themselves as demonish looking beings rather than using their spiritual abilities to reconstruct bodily features and limbs, that will surely disappear the moment that they take their thoughts of them those replacement features and limbs.

Regards neil.

Thanks for the reply.

I shall take everything you said into concideration. But still, don't you think there is a small possibility that those good entities and bad entities are merely playing good cop bad cop? I do think it may be possible for negative beings/demons to disguise themselves as loving angelic beings in order to earn our trust and even pull a stunt that make it look like they saved you. Perhaps the dark ones you speak of pretend to be weak and simple minded in the case of not being able to finish their sentences without stumbling? Also if I may ask, have you ever put the good beings to the test to prove they are really good? Please know that I am not deciding the truth for you, I merely speak on my own behalf what I would think and do if I ever came into contact with seemingly benevolent entities. As I said in my previous post, you could be right and I certainly hope you are.