View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 04:50 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is easy to say we are 5 Stars and its honestly something that can leave an impression that we are better than someone else. In reality we are all "gifted" just that we do not all open to accept it being there within us.

I am a top rated Medium / Psychic / Reiki Master Teacher.....I know that I am good at what I do, but I learned long ago when I had the opportunity to take "Centre Stage" alongside one of the best known, that was not the path for me. Their life is one of fame and fortune, body guards, and hotel rooms. Mine is one of friends and family and a life. Who's life is better they told me that they missed out on a lot of what I have.....and asked if I missed what I would have had they have.....NO. I made my choice for my life path. I work freely without titles, ratings and EGO that I have to be on the ball on my game.

I am naturally born to whom and what I am in this life, I had to reverse learn how it all works. I was raised with God, and I go begged to have it all removed from me, to have it all grow stronger in me. I from the age of 6 knew there was life after death, and that there is no Heaven and Hell in the sky we look to. That is a much higher vibration Universal Plane to me.

Much of what I work on and am called to work on is those that have been lost to the hand of another for that place of closure, that place of maybe bringing the remains home to rest, or at times helping to close a cold case event. It is part of whom and what I feel a Medium is, we are not there to select what we want to work with or whom, I so have learned that when one is ready for more and that door is open more flows in.

For me and others like it it all has just always flowed in there is no off switch to it all for me. I am a gifted with the dead as I am with the living. I took the Reiki Atonement to be able to balance that energy I had in me to be able to freely work (with the certification needed by authorities) in hospice situations.

To me there are layers of Planes out there in the Universe the stars to me are just that stars in the Universe, points of light that at times form a Sun maybe for other planets like Earth or that support life.

I do not know where we came from, but I do not feel I am dust from the stars....yet we are carbon based but we do not know the make up of stars. We have not yet been to the Sun and gathered material from it.....so its open out there to the Universe.

I have never said no to anyone seeking a reading from me.....but I honestly share what is for their Highest and Greatest Good, and if its going to open deep tears in them I find a way to share in not sharing.

Lynn