View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 03:37 AM
Administrator
Tarot and Oracle Cards and Medium Readings

Hello

I thought I would start a thread on this topic as many Medium's I know use what is seen as a "Psychic" tool in doing readings with those passed at times.

While some psychic's really down this activity they are a tool that is there like any other tool that is used in divination. It is there to be used if it is willing to open that energy.

For me being that I am both a Medium and a Psychic in equal standing I am never parted from my cards by much distance. I will often even have the deck I use the most out when someone comes for a Medium reading from me. It is made clear that I work in both worlds so they understand cards are a part of my path. I have had those that do not believe in them even come to me, as a natural Medium is hard to at times find. Many Psychics (sadly try and fake it) with their work.

There have been times when the cards have been in their box on the side table I keep them on away from where I sit to talk with a client.....and they have dropped off the table. This tells me that the spirit knows I can use them that way and they know they can better rely a message in that way. It is easy for a spirit to pull a card when shuffling the deck.

Lets say your in contact with a deceased and your trying to find something that will really nail it that you have the right person. Something more personal and you pull a card. Lets use one that fell from the deck once when I was doing a reading.

Psychic Tarot "Wisdom" Card. The image is of a man holding a book looking at a house in the distance with someone outside it. There is a light around the book, and a small dog beside him.

When this card fell out the focus was on the small "white dog" that looked exactly like the dog that this person owned in life. He the deceased husband wanted to know if the dog was OK and looking after his wife and Daughter.

So in this way I could have maybe picked up on a "dog" but so many have one, but maybe not a "small white dog". This is way more specific.

So has anyone else had the cards so help the path of connections ?

Lynn