View Single Post
Old 08-01-2017, 02:04 AM
Master
I recently got a book on sun signs and here I am posting some lines from the book to my amazing friend the Pisces.

" If your sun is in Pisces, you know better than the natives of any other sign, that one must flow with tides of life if he would come on top. What you may still need to learn is which tides to flow with, and which situations to seek as the best ones to come out of top with, and which situations to seek as the best ones to come out on top of. your deep empathy for life can draw countless situations, and send you swimming eagerly after numerous goals, that have nothing to do with your own true requirements for spiritual growth. what you need to remember is that Piscean empathy is perfected only when it is universalized. That is to say your feeling for people must be expanded from the few to many, until it embraces the veyr universe in love.
Be like the fish that swims out to sea. Surrender your ego and all your desires to the divine; learn to flow effortlessly with the tides of divine grace.
Universal empathy implies a strong , mystical sense that is not susceptible to the ploys of human logic. If anyone tried to pit his common sense against your own inner sense, his arguments might as well be the moonlight striking your ears for all you will hear of them.
you are gifted at seeing any given subject in countless different lights, and seeing a thousand ways of approaching it, where others might only see one. You may use this gift to try to get your own way in life, arguing your cause from every possible angle. ( Piscean natives often make good lawyers )
A more sensitive direction of your talents , on the other hand, would be not to try so much to get your own way with others as to help each of them to find his right way in life. For you were born to heal, to serve. "

Quote for Pisces.
"When bliss comes over you, you will recognize it as a conscious intelligent, Universal being to whom you may appeal, and not as an abstract mental state " ~ Paramhansa Yogananda

Sending lots of love to Pisces <3 ^_^