View Single Post
Old 15-10-2016, 08:08 PM
Guide

Interestingly, I have just started to hang out with two of my male scorpio friends after a year of being very busy and studying and not having time to socialize. I have found both of my male scorpio friends (they are twins), that they seem very intrigued by me and message me quite often throughout the day. They are only interested in friendship but they are so direct and determined in their pursuit of just friendship it scares me a bit. I'm an aquarius and like to keep my options open, even can be a bit flakey about making plans. I can admit that.

Anyways, I am remembering why I kept my distance for the past year. I notice they have a penchant for trying to find my insecurities and use them against me. Almost like they are testing me. I admitted to them last week that I had a great time hanging out with them, and we had been partying. I told them that me and some of my other friends have been holding out on hanging out with our own group because we like to have fun and some people in our group can be judgemental. We had gone out as a group in september and partied, and some people do not drink so had their noses stuck in the air.

Well my one scorpio friend this past week kept making snide remarks after me telling him that. He invited me out to party with his own friends and we all had a great time. Then he bugged me about it days later while also wanting to hang out. I thought… this is not how you make friends. But instead I just acknowledged I had a great time and thanked him. I think it threw him off as he wanted me to show an emotional reaction.