Thread: The Grim Reaper
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Occultist

When a relative of mine was passing on for some reason a lot of paranormal activity picked up in the house started like a week before death and I stayed in the house with him until he crossed over from cancer.
Last night I was there that's the night he died I was worn and tired and went into a deep sleep that's very rare for me I am a light sleeper.
I seen a man in a black cloak in my dream I began to cry and get mad and argue and I said "you are Death aren't you?" he was in a black robe and hood that covered his eyes but his eyes glowed of pure white light through the cloak he responded "No child I am release" from pain and suffering of this world. I wear black in respect for the dead. I don't know why but in my dream I found it necessary to kneel when he said that. Then he pulled back his cloak and was in holy armor bright white armor. He kept the hood on his face and said "don't you see child? I am not here to do any harm. But to protect those and make sure they find there way once there released from there human form." I woke up crying covered in sweat ran into the bedroom and five to ten minutes later my loved one died. I was about 16 and very angry about death it had already taken so much. In my eyes or thoughts.
But I understand as I grow older that its just a ripple then we go our way or some might choose to stay longer. Where ever we choose to go we have a guide from what I seen that helps us to our destinations. I think because he is in black out of respect for the dead people seen him as evil?
Or it was just a dream to help a 16yr old make sence out of why everyone around seemed to be dying.