View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 08:35 PM
Master
hi! it's been a while since this thread was posted in, but I wanted to say that if you're still having trouble, I had great success with a homeopathic remedy for cramps..

I used the brand Hyland's; they have a formula simply called PMS and another called Menstrual Cramps. I think I've used both and either worked as I currently have both of them now.. however, I barely ever take them now because I don't need them!
when I first took it, my cramps disappeared within minutes! and the same happened for my mother who I gave some too. this happened the vast majority of the time I took them

now let me just say that I think if you are experiencing pain and discomfort from your period it's a sign that something is not right within you.. they say that women shouldn't have menopausal symptoms like they do, it's just the unwell state of the person that causes all that stuff, otherwise it would be a relatively painless transition...
so I am of the opinion that your monthly period follows the same tune..

I totally recommend the homeopathic remedy, but there are other things that work great too. you can always google if you need to find an alternative, but I would definitely try the homeopathy. those bottles I mentioned are less than $10 each and come with a long-lasting supply.

if anyone is going to take my advice, I will include here an important note about taking homeopathic remedies:
when taking an oral dose that's meant to dissolve under your tongue (which the kind I recommended is) you are supposed to have a "clean" mouth, which constitutes not eating, drinking or smoking anything (except water unless it's polluted or something) 10-15 minutes before and after taking the remedy.
the little pills are like sugar pills but can be kind of chalky so I do recommend making sure your thirst is quenched before taking it

I hope this can help someone, because we don't need to be in such pain every month!