View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 03:17 AM
Sentientno1

predawn: "Why would you want to take a discussion into the space of pm's? What do you want to say that cannot be said in the public space?"

you will notice i said the choice was YOURS. It was offered as a choice in case you might feel discomfort discussing some things publicly.

Predawn: "Our life is more than just mental and the realisations one may have in that realm." if you experienced the void then you'd know that life ( i take it you are talking about phenomenal life ) is not more then that.

Post realisation:Eating, working, thinking, and communicating is by impetus only, it is not a REQUIREMENT, anything other then that is role playing by choice because there is no reason TO do it,and no reason not to do it.

"One more of your mental ruminations which you say are not required. How come it is there?"

It's there because the body and mind and this appearance of life is a puppet for sensient awareness, didn't you know? if the void had even been touched ths would have been known, and it would have been know immediatly, by you, that you had used an inaccurate phrase in your initial post to me. It may have been overlooked as nothing more then a difficulty of expression for a newly realised, except for your insistance.

If you wish to think you are realised, i will leave you to it.

Gem: "Conflict is like a refusal to compromise." i will not compromise, this is yet another appearance in the drama called life, there is always a sense of awe at the many ways and varieties role playing "I' will manifest. But there is no emotional investment, nothing more needs said in this, so there will be no conflict.