View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 05:30 AM
Guide

Might you know the condition of your liver?

Might you be aware of any food allergies?

If your liver is healthy, what kind of fats do you eat, and how much?

How much water do you drink daily?

What is in your green smoothies? Do you eat a lot of cooked vegetables, as well?

How often do you have bowel movements?

Might you eat fermented foods?

Are your hormones balanced?

My liver is sick, hence why I am asking. If the liver cannot work properly, when I digest certain fats or if I eat too much fat, I have deep cystic break outs.

When my immunity is low, the acne takes longer to heal.

If I eat anything processed, any oils - even healthy oils - coconut - cold pressed olive oil ect ect, I break out. If my fat exceeds a certain amount in a day, I break out.

If I do not drink enough water, about 3Liters+/day, I have break outs, if I am not on top of my diet always.

If I am getting a lot of exercise, I can eat more fat, without problems. Weird huh?

Perhaps none of these are your issue's. I just thought I'd share them, as they have been mine.

I have heard people break out from eating citrus fruits. You could try an elimination diet. Grapefruit, however, has been a miracle food for my acne, but I am not allergic to citrus fruits.

Sugar scrubs are great, and fun to make - you could try adding some essential oils as well..

Do you take probiotics?

What kind of dairy do you take in? Sorry, I cannot remember if this was the OP or someone responding. What I mean by this question is, is it pasteurized? Or can you get it from a cow share, or if, unpasteurized milk is not available to you..