View Single Post
Old 26-10-2010, 03:56 AM
Guide
:O I saw a UFO!!!

I honestly feel like I'm dreaming. I AM SO HAPPY!!! I could die. I was in my house about to let my dog out. I heard a sound that sounding like bombs about to drop. I was going to stay in because I thougt we were getting bombed. But I was curious. So I went out and saw a diamond shaped craft go over the skies. It wasn't an airplane. It was way too close to be an airplane. I looked around and saw airplanes. They were above the clounds. This was below them, about 100 feet above my neighborhood. Eventually my egos covering my happiness telling me it was an airplane. But still I'm still happy I may have been just feets away from aliens!!! I've been wanting a moment like this for my whole life!!! I feel so happy and full of hope. Most people would be terrified but I'm soooo happy I want to punch a wall!!! I've always felt strangley close to aliens and the thought that I was feets away from them just makes me so... I can't explain! I was expecting them to stop for me. I felt like I've been reunited or something. I take this as a sign. That humans will be meeting aliens soon. I hope this happens again!!! Or if not oh well. This moment was enough. It was life changing!!!