View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 10:27 PM
spiritualized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I didn't know if these were rhetorical questions or not.

I was being quite serious. There are no shortage of people, the majority in fact; whether on-line, or in books, films & life; who love telling me/others how it all is, & what we should all be doing & how we should all be living - & I look at the state of the World & the majority of people & laugh. Thing is that the older I get the more I see that often very little of it actually matches up with anything. I've had to sift through a lot of chaff.

I don't doubt that some people are very highly spiritually aware. & there is nothing 'wrong' per se in where people are at - where they are at is where they are at.

In relation however to my own difficulties & experiences; there is only one person in my life who I truly value what they have to say on the matter. In regards to most else - I've heard it all before & it's saying nothing new or insightful. I suppose we're limited by language? It's about resonance/presence - Reading out from a Dictionary contains everything language can really tell us - & is as valid as any other combination of words.