View Single Post
Old 27-11-2018, 06:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Convolution
But do you believe your 'higher self' is the same consciousness or a different one? Will your point of consciousness get lost and diluted in it?

If they are one and the same, then you maintain your self in the transition. Otherwise you simply get diluted back like an ink drop dispersing in the ocean, and lost your free will altogether. Which do you think?

Also, at what point do you think that transition is made? After the life review? NDErs report feeling like the same person/individual immediately after death, after the tunnel, and during the life review.

During regressions, I experienced dying and crossing into the afterlife. It felt exactly as I feel when I wake up: I leave behind my dream world, and I wake up to myself. No tunnel, no life review, no humanoid forms around, just a point of consciousness, an essence, that just remembered who it is, and cares little about the dream that woke up from. I could also compare that to the sensation of pulling your face out of water after snorkeling.

Those who have very strong attachments to the Earthly life, and / or strong beliefs, go through a transition period in which they either don't know they died, or believe to have reached the promised heaven or hell, until they eventually fully wake up. I haven't experienced that in my regressions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.