View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 12:37 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
In some ways she is right in what she says about how we get messages that a person needs to hear, and not always what they want to hear. One wouldn't really need a reader at that point.

No matter what I tell you, or she tells you, you have free will. She has no way to know the complete truth of what she told you. He could use his freewill and prove her wrong. Much like you can use your freewill to prove her wrong. Is she right? Is she wrong? There is no way to know for sure until it happens.

Some people can be told something by a million readers, and still go and do the opposite of it. I've witnessed it. And then watched someone keep getting hurt over and over. But that is life. We make our choices and hope for the best.

Ones "best interest" is a complicated answer. Because both of these things could be your best interest. You could walk away, and things are so much better for you.. Or you could date him again, get hurt, and realize you are completely done with him and go somewhere else. Or you could date him and it work out, and you get everything you ever wanted. Or leaving him and you get everything you ever wanted. So "best interest" is not a black and white answer. As the path can be all over the place and still get you to where you need to be.

But now, you are hurt because you feel robbed of the power to decide your own life. And that can be a powerful wound to give up ones power like that. You also probably feel robbed that you couldn't fully get closure. Again, more power being lost.

The bottom line though is that a reader/healer is supposed to leave a person with positivity. They may have thought they were helping you with your decision, but at the same time they were inadvertently forcing your decision for you.

I am sorry to hear of what you are going through, and hope you are able to heal from all of this. Grow, and become stronger. Let that be your lesson in all of this. Growth and being stronger. Don't let it take your power away. Turn it around and empower yourself with it.

Thank you so very much, Innerlight, for this great message... you really seem to know a lot and to understand what I'm feeling. Your support means a lot to me.