View Single Post
Old 30-06-2018, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by kindheart
Thank you so much for your wise and encouraging words.... I already broke up with him last night so after going to see her, I was really upset and emotional and had no hope left and pretty much broke things off on impulse :( :( :(

I am very sorry to hear this. Very sorry because should we not all consider He could be hurt from this as well?

You broke up with him- that is fair enough- absolutely no shame not guilt to or for you.

But this individual whom read for you, has not considered for one moment his feelings... has she? Or has she?

He was broken up with, after he thought he may have had another chance, perhaps one he'd seriously been hoping for?

That is why I feel this is sorry news Kindheart because both yours and your exe's decision has been stolen from either of you.

Because of the mere opinion of some stranger mind you- third party instigate.

I have a personal understanding of this, as I have been treated this way by men. Well what do my friend's think? I don't give a rat's tail what your friend's think, what truly do you think...?

Understand?

These 3rd party outsider opinions and thoughts in the end are not really helpful? How does each feel about the other? That is what matters...

I can say nothing other than I am very sorry to hear this.

I hope you do find happiness.

And I do believe this experience itself has taught a great deal.

Blessings.