View Single Post
Old 29-06-2011, 04:51 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicOrin
I know of the risks of getting into contact with faeries, my adviser who suggested contacting them said I have a natural connection with them, and that i need to open up to them (I believe this person as they have nailed every single other detail about me), also making a connection with them will open new spiritual doors for me. This rings right for me, I am open and have make connections to all, but the elementals including faeries.

I always had a love for faeries too, as the advise that was given to me, reminded me, that at my mum's house (where a lot of my processions are) I have a faerie statue that I have had since I was 7 years old. I think I may bring it over to my current residence, when I visit mum in a few weeks time.

I think I need to see what the Aboriginals in my area (as I am Australian) know of in they way of elementals.

Cool...that's a good idea to check with Aboriginals, it is good to know and understand the land as best you can. It will be neat to hear how it goes for you...

nightowl