View Single Post
Old 09-10-2018, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayaa777
I’ve never met that person and I am perfectly aware that this is not normal and that I shouldn’t feel like this.
Mayaa, I would say the first thing to know is this: it's not about "normal" or "shouldnt". Normal and shouldn't make it seem as if you need to be different, or do something different, or think differently. But if that's where you are at right now, then the healthy thing is to acknowledge and accept it, without concern or self-judgment.

Of course we don't want things in our life that we instinctively feel are wrong or unhealthy for us. But sometimes, like you said, it's out of our control. In situations like that, we have to learn to love the situation, as it is, regardless. Relax into the chaos and confusion, just let things be, without getting too high or low. And it's in that place of non-judgment and quiet acceptance that we can then begin to take the steps to change things.

I have many things I could write and suggest regarding what's going on with you, and it seems very karmic IMO. But I would first suggest you need to get clear on what your #1 concern and question is. Reading your post, I couldn't tell. You brought in so many elements that I wasn't clear on what exactly you really want to explore here. The clearer and more specific you can get, the easier it is to address.