View Single Post
Old 24-06-2019, 11:10 AM
Master

I just received more messages, it seemst that I become better at knowing the sources.

So the first one came from a voice that was screaming, like it was in pain, with this voice I also saw an image where many people were worshiping God, this voice said something like this:

Don't put your trust in God, don't put your trust in God!!!!

This was from an entity that had hate towards the Creator and christianity and could not stand that people are really loving the Creator.Those people that I saw were christians.This voice was screaming towards those people.

The second message was more like a worshiping message, I heard the voice of an old man, a christian, that was worshiping God, this man was a priest, sadly I can't remember much but this is how it started: Glory to You, O, Lord.. The worshiping was very beautiful and I forgot to pay attention to the words...

Both messages came in my native language so I assume they are connected with my own country.The christian people that I saw were like the christians from my country, and the priest spoke in my own language, he had a very peaceful and pleasant voice, he was an old man, I just know these things..