View Single Post
Old 05-04-2006, 07:45 PM
dreamer

Hi Red Sky I was interested in what you had written above, you sound interested in something that it does not appear you have had much access to - which sounds like some sort of life calling to me, go with it, find a good teacher, someone who is wise rather than dogmatic, healing is an intuitive art, too many rules tend to confuse things, at the end of the day if you ask with a pure heart the universe rarely refuses regardless of how you ask and I can tell you have a good heart.

I practice Reiki which is one form of healing that has been termed laying on of hands. Reiki is a form of healing that was primarily passed on as a method of self healing. If you heal yourself you are able to let the universal energy flow through you without blockage which makes you better able to heal others. The side benifit is that other people enjoy receiving Reiki. Life is all about intention, we are all healers if we intend to be so. Healing is just about stilling your soul and intending that you channel the universal energies to the highest good. Any time you respect, listen to, help or anyhting else with love in your heart you are healing.

If you want to know how to heal yourself I would really recommend the Bhagavad Gita which taught me more about how to achieve inner peace than anything else ever. Read it every day and practice what it says and your life will take off on an adventure that you would never dare to imagine. Life is but a dream, surrender to heaven.