View Single Post
Old 29-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanGoGurl
Basically I am a medium with extremely sensitive Clairs...I do not want to be a medium anymore. I am having problems with being attacked by negative energies that will not leave me alone.

I do not have a history of mental illness at all. I am trying to figure out what to do.

I am sorry to hear of your what you are going through. I do not know of any medicines or treatments that can do what you are asking for. At most, they would probably make things, much much worse. One of my teachers, who is a very gifted medium, while younger went that route of taking medicines to stop the gifts. Long story short. They did not help do that. One may be able to suppress those gifts, but even that would only ever be temporary. Using any pills or anything to do that would end up causing you to be numb to the world. While that may sound like a good thing to be, and happen, it truly is not.

My advice would be to seek out mediums in the area, that can help you with your gifts. Help clear out those energies, and teach you proper ways to shield, and ground, to help keep those energies from affecting you. Nothing is 100%, but it can help tremendously.

All the best,

inner