Thread: Hi from India!
View Single Post
Old 17-06-2017, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzone
So happy to hear from a fellow aaiyyanisy! 😊 as you guessed, I am more inclined towards Abhichara school as it is so similar to Satanism. In fact, i need answers to some demon-summoning questions. I don' t know if an Aatmani Aayyanist can answer those questions?
Namaste Suzone,

Sorry, I believe you need to speak with a Abhichaara member to get that information.

As you know the Abhichaara rituals are very secret and are only revealed to Abhichaara members, so I am unable to reveal their full rituals. In fact, I do know many very in depth ritual magics of this school and others, but I dare not speak of it to non-Abhichaaras. I do know that, when they summon beings (Demons) for their rituals, these beings merge with the person who summons (so the summoner gains knowledge, power etc... ) , so you have to be careful not to lose yourself.

I am an artist by profession, and do paint Tala paintings and portraits for Abhichaara members. Most of them I have dealt with have been very wealthy as they use these rituals-summonings to gain power and wealth. In fact, all the commissions I have done in the past year (for Abhichaaras) have been for Politicians and Business people.

I did stay at a Tantric Ashram when I was younger, and most of my friends now either have their own businesses, work high up in the civil service, banking or the legal profession. I have always been averse to the materialism of the Tantric schools though. I prefer the life of a free spirited Artist :)

So, what I am trying to say is that the Aatmaani way is preferable (if you are free spirited) to the negativity (binding) of the Abhichaara path. I know I do sound a bit sectarian, but I do not wish to be. Many of my Abhichaara friends and patrons may agree with me, as once you summon you are bound to the entity you link with. You are effectively trapped. I think you understand what I'm trying to say.

So, if you go down this path and after training as an Aaiyyanist, the Abhichaara school will come and invite you to see if you fit. Once you are in, then you will have access to this knowledge. Or after training as an Aaiyyanist you might find that you fit better with another school of though: Aatmaani, Parishaantaa etc...

I am still finding my own path. At one point I left Aaiyyanism, but then returned. So everything in life is fluid.

I hope this helps

Udaiyan