View Single Post
Old 24-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peachboi
I have heard from a few perspectives, all deriving from what they were taught as children from their parents. I would just like to add to those perspectives. I would like to hear what everyone thinks happens when you die and why.

For example; I have read some of Sylvia Browne's book on the afterlife and how she was sent to an unearthly, magical realm in which she was met with her deceased family members, friends, pets, etc.

Do you think we go somewhere beautiful, and stay there? Do you believe we come back? Any other information included is appreciated as well.

According to James Van Praagh there are 5 things that are universal to all humans. One is that you will have feelings of peace and love. One is the life review where you will see everything in your life including from other people's perspectives. One is the warm welcoming of family, friends and relatives. You will also visit your own funeral aswell as start developing your creative talents. Like if you had a talent to play a musical instrument or paint then you will start doing that.

This is what i believe aswell.