View Single Post
Old 17-05-2011, 01:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kontufuto
This thread incorporates just one aspect: Beingness

I have had a somewhat jagged spiritual development.

Hi Kontufuto :) a belated welcome to the community ... theres the quick and the not so quick as they say lol ...

The way in which you described your spiritual development as 'jagged' resonates on a high note for me lol ... I feel mine is also jagged, be it for different reasons. I haven't had any past life experiences and don't place a whole lot of importance on knowing what they were .. maybe one day something more will be revealed for me because i certainly embrace the 'idea' of reincarnation ... but yes ... for me ... jagged in the way that I have made realizations which i have, at first, not been mature enough emotionally or psychologically to allow to infiltrate and, ultimately enhance, my day to day experience. For me, it has almost always taken another catalyst, after the event, to 'shake me in my boots. I could ask, 'Does that make sense? ' however, if there is one thing i have managed to embrace early in the peace of any moment, is that it doesn't need to make sense to anyone but myself lol

I agree with unu supra ... There is something about Italian cooking lol ...