View Single Post
Old 14-05-2011, 04:30 AM
Experiencer
Beingness: From my minds eye

This thread incorporates just one aspect: Beingness

I have had a somewhat jagged spiritual development. I have; become aware of plenty of past live experiences, helped others see things that would help them release energy in sensitive personal topics in a hands-on fashion, had several short out-of-body awareness's but in different forms based on perceptions, panned spacial boundaries to experience others through various non-physical perceptions, encountered thoughts and different parallel universes in myself and others, a host of other things but most importantly the experience and awareness of the oneness of energy or spirit we may call God!

In other posts I have talked about intention and creative capabilities in the form of imagination. I figure in this this thread along the topic of Spiritual Development it would not just encompass the information above but the aspect of oneself: the very nature of who I am and listing or classifying these aspects of who I am as in the focus of Beingness. What I am is hopefully not a sub-set of someone else as this is what I think I am for others. As I grow from my experiences and learn new things I still see that it is me at the pedestal branching my energies encompassing all that enters in light. If I am being just that then that is the forfront that is the start of initial conception of consciousness.

If you have read the above thank you for reading it while I ramble my way through the development of who I am and the very nature of what I represent.

White light to all and have a great weekend!