Thread: Communication
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 05:07 PM
Knower

Golly I've been watching this thread, thinking the responses could be quite interesting... So sorry no one's responded yet.

My question for you is, why do you ask? Is contact something you'd like to establish or do you have the feeling that fae folk are near you and trying to contact you?

This is just my experience, but I didn't even believe in fae folk until they made their presence known to me. They did this by moving small items, usually shiny stones or crystals, from one potted plant to another, both inside my home and outside. A necklace disappeared for a few days then showed back up right where it was supposed to be. Same with two books I'd been keeping on my nightstand. Oddly, when they returned after just a couple of days' absence they were covered with dust.

Contact with them was easy: I did a 'grounding and centering' meditation, then just sat with an openness to communication. Up 'til then I had no idea who or what was responsible for all those little shenanigans, but they made themselves known when I was open for it. After that I could 'see' them (not with my physical eyes) around the house and out in the yard. No idea what they really look like, but I sure enjoyed having them around, even though they liked to move my stuff.

For a while my life became very difficult, and the fae folk moved out of the house and away from the porch where they'd been hanging out. I don't blame them; the energies in my home were really 'off' because of the situation. Now the situation is resolved and I've moved into a new place. Haven't yet explored the energies and entities around here, but I will soon. I hope to find fae folk here.

Please keep us posted as you explore this.