View Single Post
Old 06-03-2017, 04:06 PM
Experiencer

It's late and I'm about to head off to bed.. great topic to go to sleep with. I haven't had the chance to read all the comments, but I did want to take the time to respond. Hope I'm not repeating anything others have said.

Sleep paralysis does happen, and there's a good explanation for it. I'm going to have to write quickly, so it may be a bit convoluted... let me know if you have any questions.

When you sleep, your soul leaves your body. Normally, you'd venture off to heaven and have whatever dreams you have before coming back. Although, there are times during this transition phase, where you're either leaving or entering your body while your physical mind is awake. You're essentially trapped in a body that isn't responding to your brain's signals for it to move, but you're viewing the world through your astral eyes. This lets you see the various beings that are nearby.. and the negative ones often jump on the chance to mess with you.

I've had sleep paralysis several times, but only the first time did something negative try to scare me. I'm going to explain how to protect yourself, but I wanted to add something that may help you in other areas too.

This transition phase is exactly the state that lucid dreamers and astral travelers talk about. They try to keep the mind active while the body sleeps. They wait for the vibrations to wash over their body, and that's the signal to start their astral travel / lucid dream. Most people that describe sleep paralysis will also describe this vibration that washes over their body. If you can overcome your fear and learn that you have power over the negative beings that are interacting with you, you can use this state for a very positive purpose.

It's important to recognise that you are a divine being. You have control over your destiny, and over the subtle realms. What you imagine becomes real; just like in your dreams. There are a few ways that I can describe this, but I'm using this tactic as it's relevant to the topic. It's also important to know that your emotional/mental state is what allows negative beings to interact with you. In the subtle realms, like attracts like. You cannot interact with anything that is in discord with you.

Knowing this, you can start to regain control over your mental state, do some work on balancing, cleanse your house, and bring in the light. Imagine the room filling with bright positive light/energy, and that nothing negative is welcome there. Command (use the term in your inner dialogue) negative entities to go into the light; they're usually lost souls anyhow, and deserve to reach heaven. Do this with love. Tell them to turn around and see the light. Tell them to go into the light.

When sleep paralysis takes hold, often the first response is one of fear.. which is the only thing you need to be afraid of; as it's the foot-hold that these negative entities use to interact with you. Conquer this, and you'll never have to worry about them again.