View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 04:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
You know... im not quite sure what happend to Doreen Virtue..... I know there were a lot of people targeted by the Dark and their human minions as well as censorship. I follow her on twitter and all of the sudden all of her tweets are gone or been deleted and she has a new profile pic.

She has black hair and appears to be a different being. She might of allowed a "step in" to manifest in her body... I know some people may opt for that depending on the role that is coming next...

I do agree that she's a different person now. I looked at her pictures when she was blonde and her current one on the video. I felt something was quite off with her on the last picture I saw.

The more I thought about your post, the more I felt that she somehow got "strong armed" to change her path. It seems most likely humans serving the Dark probably threatened her but this is speculation confirmed with dowsing.

I have a difficult time believing she would've sold the animals of her own volition. She definitely did an about face with her life very suddenly. I have serious doubts that such a sudden change in faith would happen the way it did with her.

As for a walk in. I also doubt she'd allow it to happen after all her work concerning angels and Ascended Masters. Would she know about protection and such things? Probably as I learned about protection from New Age material. The average person can't really protect oneself from such humans serving the Dark as that's on the physical level.

Anyway, this is speculation confirmed with dowsing and some comments from my PSG (Primary Spirit Guide) but certainly makes me wonder why she changed as I don't really believe what she said about embracing Christianity.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)