View Single Post
Old 07-05-2018, 08:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit bird
You do sound as though you are on the same path as me. I may IM you in the next day or so if that's ok, just let me know by Im'ing me. I have a few questions I wanted to ask and compare some notes "so-to-speak" with other things you feel you've gone through that I know I have. I also have learned much more about my lineage and I wish to share that with you.

Hi Spiritbird, please feel free to send me a PM!
I’m glad not to be alone on this path!
I can tell u I’m also victim of energy stealing by some weird ppl I suspect to be hybrids...and/or reptilians /organic portals. Got some nice stuff to tell you about this too..I ve been threatened several times. On forums and in the street: the guys are ALL wearing sunglasses even by night and got pale skin. Some also talk to me like robots. They don’t use normal words but kind of programmed cybernetic vocabulary, like their brain is plugged to a kind of data unity, they kick into touch to express some stuff and you can easily trick them because they basically don’t have a ...soul.
One once told me : «*without diminishing your aura (...)*».. w t f was that ? They all share psychopathic traits... weird no....
When they are around I guess my heart chakra helps me cause I feel the urge to puke...or I need to resist a lot to not faint !! This is very disturbing.

Also when I see the supposed reptilians (sunglasses/pale skin) when I stare at them they start to act very nervous. I don’t know if it’s my vibration or the fact to feel unmasked for them. When I spot them I clearly show them I noticed them and that I’m not afraid ! And then they start to act really weird.

@Lerena: thank u for the explanations.