View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 10:32 AM
Experiencer
@spiritBird, I found it back !

I posted this on the topic "attacks against Lightworkers" below in the same forum "Spirituality":

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel
Your seemingly highlighting yourself as a lightworker - is there anything specific that you have/are doing in this regard?

Hi!
Yep I dont say that in an arrogant way but I've always felt like a stranger on this planet. Earth is not my home, I know it. Very sensitive, not understanding a lot of human behaviors since my childhood...my body also doesn't tolerate heat and I have low blood pressure. And I ve always been attracted by SF films and litterature, stars and UFO.
For me its totally natural to think we are not alone and not at all the most evolved civilization, far from that...

What makes me feel a Lightworker(but I would better say : starseed) is that I have psychic powers and strong effects on people. Through my eyes and simple presence.
Like some other Lightworkers Im here to help the Ascension process and I activate others Lightworkers on my path. By activating I include DNA reencoding, that has been manipulated to disconnect humans from their Divine inner nature.
Light is now being massively spread as we approach the final "event".

I know now I'm part of the 3 waves of volunteers. 2d génération.
"Now in their late 20s and 30s, these volunteers are more comfortable in bodies and are said to be beacons or channels of energy who can affect others just by being near them. Their mission of just sharing their energy with others means they don’t have to do anything but just be."

:)