View Single Post
Old 13-08-2019, 09:16 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirara
Hello everyone!
Yesterday I meditated but it was really different than before.
Let us just say...I am aware and I can feel..um..grid-like energy. I am not sure how to explain this. It's like a coat, all over the place, all over me. All over everyone. It looks like grid lines or an actual net?

The color feels blue.
Yes, sorry. I can't see them yet with my eye sight, but I, for some reason, can feel them so damn well that if I close my eyes - I will be able to draw it.
I also noticed it can change to more greenish blue or white. I don't know what the colors mean though..

Has anyone experienced that before? Or have you heard about something like this? It really baffles me.
It's called an aura and everybody has one, my wife can read people's auras. It's also been scientifically proven that we emit electrical energy past the skin, so we do have a 'glow' of a kind. We're carbon-based Life forms, so we both transmit and receive eloctro-magnetic signals. If you feel it rather than see it - which suggests it's energetic above the ability of the eyes to perceive - then it'll be difficult to describe in words. I'd also suggest that you have a sixth sense/ability manifesting itself.

The colours are moods and levels of Spirituality. Blue and green are healing colours, darker colours can mean not-so-nice people or someone going through a bad patch while red is often anger or high energy. Yellow is the highest Spiritual colour, not white. Most have a base colour with 'waves' of other colours, so your base colour might be white with waves/patches of red if you're angry or green if you're healing.