Thread: The Body Code
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2019, 03:46 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrave
I know I'm a little late to the party on this one, but supprisingly about the same time you were writing the original post (and everyone was replying) I had a patient I was treating, come in and give me a copy of the body code to read...

after changing a few of my sessions to follow the body code protocol for this patient ... the patient ended up not continuing care...

in terms of the way that the body code works... it is just a version of holistic kinesiology that you use to tap into the higher consciousness [the same way a touch for health practitioner would using holistic kinesiology]

the systematology that the body code uses is quite good/bad depending on if your issue is related to trapped emotions (the presuppostion/assumption summary is that illness is related to trapped emotions) and that you can release it using the magnet process if the body is willing to ...

Being a dowser, the book made sense to me; but it was the use of the magnets I didn't like; I read quite a bit of information that they could potentially be dangerous.