View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 06:21 AM
Guide

EFT, CBD oil, Hydration (at least 2.5 liters of water per day), cut processed foods, alcohol, caffeine, and chocolate. Could try going to raw vegan foods, and using a process of elimination diet from there. That is the only time I would ever recommend a 100% raw vegan diet if only for a little while. I say raw foods because when I came back to cooked after a few years raw, even steamed veg brought on anxiety, and depression. An odd thing I know, but I have seen others in that community years ago that, well one lady, her Schizophrenia, completely healed. I'd go back to all raw, and it was gone, I came back for balance in other area's.

Corn Starch, potatoes, cooked corn, and a few other foods cause me to have anxiety as well. Just like some foods give me immediate depression.

Walk into an Apothecary store loaded with Essential Oils, and try any that present themselves to you - you don't have to know what they are for, just get your sniffer ready, and use coffee grinds to rebalance your nasal passage. If you find a particular oil pleases you at that time and moment, take it home, try a diffuser, wear it as perfume with a carrier oil, have a diffuser near bed, in the car, on a pendant that you can wear.

What works for me, may not work for you, and sometimes what worked for me, no longer does; Lavender is my current go to. Fennel. Tannsie, Red Mandarin (when I looked into them after I'd bought them, I found some are natural sedatives)

Try some deep breathing exercises. Calming music. Some Grounding skills that work for you..