View Single Post
Old 22-05-2019, 12:26 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Would you say that there is a link between channelling the Goddess in as connecting with the kundalini awakening?

Yes, definitely. I can't do it, unless the Kundalini is active and opens up the Sahasrara. That uppermost Chakra connects directly to heaven. When the Kundalini pierces through the Sahasrara for the first time, it creates an opening, with a permanent connection to Divine realms. It is a bit like a wormhole or interdimensional portal. Once it's open, there is a download of energy and information (Soma) from the higher realms. The gods (Devas) get their Shine from the constant flow of Soma into their bodies, so it is transformed into a light body and is no longer physical. This differentiates them from demons (Asuras, Rakshasas, etc...) who do not drink of the Soma and must therefore get their sustenance as parasites or spiritual predators, feeding on the energy of others.

Quote:
Secondly, is the awakening replicable or does it depend on Divine grace?

I believe the bigger part of it is divine grace. But, in general, the Goddess wishes to spread her gift to as many people as possible and encourages the Awakened Ones to do so. Whether that is successful, depends on the constitution, personal efforts and past Karma of the person in Question. However, divine intervention can create a bit of a shortcut, in that the Goddess (Holy Spirit to Christians, Shekinah to Jews) can choose to take on some of the Karma of the person and burn it with her divine fire, so it doesn't impede spiritual progress. This happened in my case.

Quote:
In my case I felt no serpent (just shows the differences in the manner of felt experience) but I’m slow in writing so I’ll get to it as I proceed

I think everybody's experience is slightly different. In my case, the physicality of the sensation was very intense, but the heat generated was much less than with others, it was really quite bearable. I think that was because my masculine (Solar) and feminine (Lunar) sides were quite balanced, so it was a bit like mixtap. The hot and cold energies mixed together in the Sushumna and became pleasantly warm, rather than searing hot as is usually the case in people whose masculine / Solar side is more dominant.

Also, the Goddess appeared to me in her Ancient Sumerian form as Inanna (Later she became: Durga, Tara, Kwan Yin as well as Aphrodite and Venus), who is famous for her mixing together and balancing of the Masculine and Feminine.