View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 03:08 AM
Guide

When I had my NDE, I did not feel sad, fear, grief, etc. From my experience, and from reading others....it's like starting from a clean, untainted, neutral state. It's kind of like when you awaken first thing in the morning after sleeping really well, you don't remember who you are, where you are, or what anything really is....it takes a minute to remember....and everything is open, and there aren't any mysteries. You just know the truth of everything and you are in a very relaxed state of being.

I would guess, it would not hurt him, but concern him to see you grieving so much, and he would understand and may even use dreams, electronics, songs, etc to comfort you. You are more likely to feel him, or catch these signs as time goes on...and you are more open and not clouded by such intense grief. We are, and we aren't...the same person who lived our life here.

Because we are electromagnetic energy, death is very much a rebirth...we are much wiser, spiritual,stronger, understanding, compassionate, open, etc in our natural state of being.

I can only encourage you to occupy your time with things you love to do, and people you love to be around, or even just taking the time to sit outside in the sunshine....because this will ease the pain up little by little over time. It won't replace your husband...but it will make it easier for him to get through to you. I've learned our loved ones can't get through to us, because of grief, and other things that occupy our emotions. They are on a higher energetic level...and so they do sneak attacks on us....like catching us in relaxed states, such as dreams, or early in the morning when we wake up, or when we are really calm and are not expecting a visit....it's just easier for them to get through that way.

You really don't have to worry for him. You will have to cope and learn how to live and fill the void in a positive way that helps you to heal, overcome, and grow spiritually stronger through faith and perseverance while you are here...and while you may feel alone, you are not. Every single one of us, will have to let go of our closest loved ones at some point in our life. I had to let my best friend and closest relative go....when he was diagnosed with cancer and died two years later after remission...when we were both 10 and 11 years old. It was just me and him in preschool, grammar school, daycare, camping trips, time at our grandparents cabin, we were at each other's house every day...and we were always together. It was very sad, shocking, heartbreaking and a terrible thing to happen to someone that was very much apart of me, emotionally, physically, spiritually, and even physically as he was also my blood. Just a cute, blonde haired, green eyed, funny, spunky kid, who loved me very much and couldn't wait to see me every day. I miss him still, very much❤️ But I know, I will see him again one day.