View Single Post
Old 30-08-2006, 08:50 PM
kundalini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick in England
Ah but "perspective and opinion" are just human guesses and opinion without any solid backup.
By contrast, Christians have the 66 books of the Bible to back them up, they're a chronicle of humankinds close encounters with a divine entity (God) over several thousand years, surely they can't all be wrong?

Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy Joshua Judges Ruth 1 Samuel 2 Samuel 1 Kings 2 Kings 1 Chronicles 2 Chronicles Ezra Nehemiah Esther Job Psalms Proverbs Ecclesiastes Song of Solomon Isaiah Jeremiah Lamentations Ezekiel Daniel Hosea Joel Amos Obadiah Jonah Micah Nahum Habakkuk Zephaniah Haggai Zecharia Malachi Matthew Mark Luke John The Acts Romans 1 Corinthians 2 Corinthians Galatians Ephesians Phillipians Colossians 1 Thessalonians 2 Thessalonians 1 Timothy 2 Timothy Titus Philemon Hebrews James 1 Peter 2 Peter 1 John 2 John 3 John Jude Revelation

I'm sorry but I have to disagree. Whilst the bible does act in this manner, it is not say that other people's views do not count simply because they are not Christian. I believe there are aspects to the Bible that are totally correct in what they say whilst there are other parts which I find to be fantasy rather than reality. There is 'good' and 'bad' in all things.