View Single Post
Old 27-01-2011, 04:46 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Warm greetings to you too AngelBreeze,

You are quite right about leaving the door open idea, I certainly don't want to do that ! I don't want to chat with just any Spirit who happens to wander by. Thanks for the termination and restarting the session idea.

Usually I just ask the pendulum to stop between questions, I will give this a go. I appreciate the pendulum tips !

And, yes, I would like to know the technique you mentioned, thank you

many blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Warm greetings, Dream Angel!

You're welcome! And I hope this finds you well and happy!

Regarding the technique mentioned - "P.S. Let me know if you would like to know a technique to check if your answer is vibrating to correctness without having to ask the pendulum itself if it is!"

After your pendulum has *stopped moving* after asking it a question and receiving an answer, get into a prayerful mood and ask God three (3) times to confirm if the answer you have received is so. If it moves in the direction that indicates a positive response, you have your answer. Simply allow the pendulum to start moving again while asking three times and see what the answer is.

Again, I hope you have an absolutely Beautiful Day and that all your dreams become reality!

With Light-filled Blessings Always,
AngelBreeze