Thread: Human-Being
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2019, 10:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I agree mostly with what you say, yet I see the consciousness streams of the human/planetary/logos separate from this of the soul/spirit. To me it is more like an attachment, we attaching ourselves through the chakra system to the human form. I see it as a symbiotic arrangement. We gain the experience and the planet/logos gains in many ways as well.
In the early parts of the incarnation cycle the human consciousness will dominate and spirit has more a backseat role. The further we are in an incarnation cycle the more influence the spirit can have. Conflicts between the human form and spirit will lead to illnesses, mentally and physically.

Thank you for your sharing/insight.
What it brings to my is while "attached" to being human does it not affect the spirit in some way?

There is a wondering with in me as to what Spirit gains from this?
Some may say to expand the consciousness. Some may say for the experience. For me the question remains open.

I have not studied the planetary lay out in connection to Spirit and us. This is not dismissing it, just stating not familiar with it in detail.

What is interesting is that what ls with the universe is with in human make up.
The same elements.

Through my training as a message therapy had some basic trading in learning the meridians with in the body. Something some Eastern medicine uses to help bring healing. Also have training in Reiki. Which has shown me that we are not only of physical form, but have an energy body as well.

Can be detected or sensed when noticing the energy/feel of a group of people.

I believe the Chakra a System also is in connection to our energy body. Correct me if this is not correct.

I don't feel many pay attention to this. That emotions, thoughts, diet, ect. Can affect how energetically one may feel. These can also cause imbalances and lead to dis-ease/illness. From what I can gather.

This may seem focused upon the physical, but how I feel affects how I may relate to others and being here and how connected I may feel to Spirit.

I don't feel Spirit is ever disconnected, but if thought to be disconnected, then feel can lead into feeling disconnected with being here.

For me it all intertwines. The work for me is to be aware of the imbalances so that healing can be directed to the area(s) and in the process rebalance myself in order to better interact and function here.

Just sharing how I am relating to this.

Yes, the energy centers, Chakras can be a good place to help defect imbalances.

Just wondering. Came across that there are more then just the seven (main) Chakra centers. Is this correct from what you may know? Ask to further expand upon this. I will also look into it myself as time allows.