Thread: Human-Being
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 11:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
The human form is certainly part of the planetary system, the Logos.

But are we the human form or are we spirit?

If I came from somewhere else in the (Uni)verse and attach to a human form (incarnate) do I become the human form, or do I just forget for a wile who and what I am, in order to experience or to do, what ever I came to this planet for?

Hi Rah nam,

The way I see it We are both human form and spirit. We can have a sense of both, can't we? If so, this indicates to me both are interacting with life here.

That is if Spirit is felt to be that which gives life to this human form and continues on.

I am human form while residing here upon this Earth (realm). It is what I interact with and gives the ability to live this life here.

The question of forgetting find an interesting one. Been told by others I am not from here. I am pleidian. So I am told. Don't have any memory of this at present, but a part of me feels deep inside a bit of an outsider. Do find it intriguing. I feel though I have been created and/or chose to be here and that seems to be my focus.

If I remembered every life that has been lived and all the places spirit has reside how much of this may interfere and distract from being here?

Perhaps it is trying on a new suit and experiencing something else. Perhaps expanding the consciousness and further understanding what it is to be human.
Doing what can't be done as Spirit alone.

Not real sure exactly what I am to do here. Some have been realized through living the life here and some, feel, have yet to unfold.

Brings to mind, Be Here Now. Perhaps that is what it is about. Being present with what is happening at present. What has passed, is past, intregrates into now, forming into what will be. Just going with the ride as best I can at present.

You bring up some interesting inquiries. Thank you.

What do feel about it?

Sharing my thoughts.