Thread: The awakening
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 05:41 AM
Experiencer
The awakening

Hey everyone,

I hope you all are doing rad today. I just wanted to add my two cents regarding the afterlife discussion.

I personally believe in an afterlife but I understand why people have a hard time accepting that an afterlife is real because something as immaterial as a soul doesn't jive with our understanding of medicine or science. But I will digress that statement here.

If we look at the universe, there is no such thing as empty space. Quantum mechanics teaches us that there are particles coming into existence at every point in space. So the universe is inherently pure energy even though the planets are flying apart.

In 2016, Swedish scientist made a break through that offers evidences that consciousness transcends our bodies.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/scien...ences-are-REAL

I think believing an afterlife gives us something to look forward to and IMO that's inherently a good thing. Take this as good news that the brain doesn't generate consciousness. It only filters it so that a specific experience where memories can be created becomes possible.

Take care and God Bless

sf