View Single Post
Old 13-06-2018, 05:10 PM
Experiencer
Life After Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceChic99
I know that this might not be the right place to put this, but I want to ask you, what do you believe about what happens after we pass on. For me, I believe in a variation of the Christian notions of Heaven and Hell. For souls who wish to stay with God or Jesus or whoever, they can live with him and his angels to be reunited with family and friends. If they want to visit the Earth again, they can be reincarnated into something else such as a human, animal or plant.

On the opposite side of the coin, I do believe in a divine punishment or what may be called by many "Hell", but not in the way that many Christians think. Instead of the standard lake of fire, I believe that an individual's experience is based on their fears and regrets. Likewise, I don't believe that everybody stays in punishment forever. I believe that some people only have a certain amount of time that they stay in punishment (Someone who was a vandal or thief stays in punishment for a few years before entering Paradise), but for those who have committed high-levels sins such as murder and rape stay in punishment for eternity.

Finally, unlike some faiths, I don't believe that suicide should not be punished by a deity. Let's say that Jim, who has been a good person by doing deeds such as donating to charity and volunteering at shelters and food pantries has signs of suicidal tendancies and sadly takes his life. Should he be judged based on the fact that he was suicidal or on the fact that he was a good person?

So all in all, what do you think happens after death if anything at all?

I think to sum it up. We go home. This is a place that constitutes love, and familiarity that we will recognize as something we felt before. We will feel as we are returning home from some kind of dream (the world), and a strong sense of connection with everything in the Universe. I think I agree with some of the others that some of us, might experience a kind of disconnect depending on our state of vibration when we crossed over, BUT we all eventually find our way home.

Eric