View Single Post
Old 12-12-2013, 05:44 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Poet
Is there a "good" and an "evil" ... and if you think there is "evil", can you say why you think God/Creator/Great Spirit would have allowed evil to exist?
I

First part of your question, the answer is obvious. There is both. I do not only think there is evil, I know there is. It's everywhere. I don't even need to explain it in this thread, if you exist in this reality, you witness both good and evil, in everything.

The second part of your question, a very good one. To me, it's not so obvious as the first part. Why does God allow evil?

At this point of my journey, I think because we ( our consciousness, our soul, spirit), needs a learning ground. We need to grow, spiritually. We need to prepare ourselves, be worthy of, existence in the higher planes, dimensions. We need to experience light.

Did we chose to come down here, to earth, the physical plane of existence, or, were we put here? I don't know. I've heard arguments from both sides on this, however, that is not your question here, anyway. That's another topic for discussion.

Evil, in my opinion, does not exist in the higher planes of heaven. Evil exists on this plane, and, probably the lower parts of the astral plane.

I wish you well, on your journey.