View Single Post
Old 16-05-2011, 04:07 PM
Knower

Themaster.. Thank you for the validation.

As for time… linear time is something, I feel, we take on for the human experience. Recently the words, Time is a Living Thing, came to me. This is how the thoughts of Living Time played out…

May 8, 2011 - Sometime during the night hours between Saturday evening and Sunday morning I woke up with the words, ‘Time is a living thing.’ clearly in my mind. My first thoughts were… What the heck does that mean? So I have been pondering it off and on since the words came through.

Here is where my thoughts are wandering…

Time is a living thing. No, not like a human being with consciousness. Time, in and of itself does not ‘think’, yet it is alive. Not like alive such as a tree either. My experience is that trees seem to be able to communicate at some level. There is a sentience within a tree. Trees speak with a deep, slow and well… grounding tone.

Time is more like a river. Ever changing. A large living body. The words, ‘Rivers of Time‘ jump forward. Time can flow fast or slow, there are quiet eddies and raging rapids, places of clarity and places that are muddy. There are twists and turns, oxbows and straight segments. There are even islands to be found in rivers…. Perhaps islands in time? In an odd way… rivers breath their energy.

When I asked the Guides, “Is Earth time cyclical as we think it is?”, I got…

“Time does seek to sing in great turns. The tune truly, quietly, varies the flow in time. The utter tune to the flow is like the terrestrial movement of a river. Half tones from tender currents form the subtle waters of change. Yes, time is fluid. Earth teaches the terrestrial flow of time.”

Then I asked, “Yet the date of 12-21-2012 is set in time?”

“Yes, Greeting the seed of Earth’s time for her quest to change is set. Great time for the Great Shift is an element that is set in the flow of time.”

What I think I understand is that there are two types of functioning time on Earth. One which is set such as the use of calendars. Julian calendar, lunar calendars and seasonal calendars… like solstice and equinox cycles. The other type of time is a flow… like a river.

BTW… Originally from Savannah, GA but now living in the Florida panhandle. I have been to Atlanta several times…

Hugs, hope and blessings.