Thread: Getting Toned
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2014, 10:55 PM
Master
Always do a full body-workout in the gym, and stick to compound exercises........

But you see, i think you would honestly be more suited to circuit training classes of some sort! they should have these at your gym. And when you are doing full body resistance working out 3 times aweek is fine! most people go the gym and do one body part, which in my opinion is nonsense. If you are a body builder fairplay, but for overall fitness i don't agree with this. You want a full body workout, and you want to be producing lactate acid! once your body starts doing this, you naturally start producing more growth hormone which leans you up. That's why i think circuit training will be a good thing do you...

Women's bodies naturally want to be plump and store more fat in certain places, this is due to the dominant hormone in women being estrogen! this is not a bad thing. Some women have higher estrogen than others, its the female sex hormone. Just like testosterone is the male sex hormone, and they will promote gender characteristics. Women always mention that they want to tone up, because their bodies are naturally more plump. You just have to work with your body, and don't stress yourself out!!!

If not i would take @Bluecover's advice, and do a circuit at home.

And just like bluecover, i would do squats, planks, push ups every other day 3 times per week. I am not sure what they squat challenge is, but i am a massive fan of squats! I have seen allot of birds talking about that squat challenge when i had my twitter up etc....

I would workout in the morning aswell.

Gym's can be annoying, i am canceling mine tomorrow. Too packed and full of busy bodies, i didn't mind the birds though.

I will train in my garage.