View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 05:38 AM
Greenslade

I believe I am an aspect of a Spirit, like the way Lobsang Rampa describes the Overself or the Oneself. That makes sense to me and it helps me visualise the relationship. Just right now he's in my ear and I asked him what the point was of me living this Life, right here and now. "Because it's helping me" came the answer. Some days he'll talk my ears off, some he'll be as cryptic and tight-lipped to the point of distraction :-) According to him my Soul chose these experiences before I became incarnate, and what happens in my Life 'feeds back' to him. I've also been told this is my final incarnation.

I don't believe Spirit sees things they way we do. Many have asked why anyone would choose a Life that wasn't all sunshine and roses, but I don't believe Spirit sees good and bad the way we do. If the Universe an't distinguish between good and bad then who are we to argue, unless it's to get a perspective on it? I believe karma is like a coin - everything in this Life is like a coin. Perhaps the karma in one Life is to buy someone an ice cream, obviously it might be someone else's karma to receive it so as Spirit you decide who's buying and who's eating. The karma in the next Life would be the flipping of the coin - the original buyer wondering what it would taste like and the original receiver wondering what it would be like to give one.