View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

I know of the 15 floors story I saw it on a TV show . The brain stores information even if we do not take it in consciously we might well have it stored in us. Like having the TV on in the background now as I am more concentrated on the site here. I am still getting that download of information.

There are times when random things will trigger a contact to someone that has passed. Or at times its a message that "we" need to hear and the vision is just the way the brain plays it out.

I have sadly witnessed someone sail past my office window, and it was like it happened in slow motion as he passed by my view. Though it happens fast in seconds in real time. It was like he stalled at my window and the look on his face was that of total and complete peace. He was gone from the body already in the feeling that came over me. That he would not have felt the impact. That there was no regrets no looking back.

I often look to what I was to learn from seeing that I am not sure, what I do know is that even though this happened well over 20 years ago not its still a very vivid and fresh memory.

Maybe you needed to release some emotions that dam that was backing up that finally needed to be let go some of the water behind it. This was what brought that forth.

Things are a great mystery in how we get messages and then deal with them.

Lynn