View Single Post
Old 18-08-2016, 10:35 PM
Seeker

[quote=Oceansofawareness]Hello darlin,

We are very powerful us humans, thoughts do create our reality, I'm seeing this over and over. So what you intend, what you think has a high chance of happening. If you do not wish to leave your body yet, then start to get to know yourself truly, the only way you can do this is to let go of any outside influences, easier said than done I know. But this is important if you are worried about what others or society thinks you are denying your self truth to come into your awareness. So be mindful of your thoughts, if you have a negative thought try to stop it in its tracks and think of something positive instead.

/QUOTE]

I really enjoyed this paragraph, OOA, BUT I also believe that there is no right or wrong, no better or worse. Some of us have contracted to take on human bodyminds for a brief time--not only for our own experience and beneficence but, often, in a contract with another Spirit in order to help provide fodder for that other person's growth experience. So, yes, get to know yourself; try to minimize the effects/inputs of societal pressures; but also live every day as if it could be your last. The Earth-based human roller coaster can be a blast! Or it can be scary as hell (literally). The choice is yours and yours alone (unless you choose to let others push you into the choices you make). Your 'early death' in an 'accident' may be exactly what you planned!

(It also helps to learn to not define yourself as a human but that you are an eternal spirit, a Spark of The Divine, that is only using the human bodymind as one uses a car.)