View Single Post
Old 29-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

I moved this over to 'divination' if you don't mind. Perhaps, there are individuals who are more read in spells/energy magic. Tarot section is more for card play & practice, basic info.

For the most part, the cards mainly give you an imprint of what is in the now. Sounds to me like the lady just said those things to 'mess' with your psych.Yes, you can use the cards to 'play' with magik 'spells' However, I mainly see people use cards spells to manifest love/wealth/affirmations. From my understanding, if someone put out a spell or negative energy on you, it goes back to them X3. Laws of karma. I have interacted with people here that 'played' with energy, if they sent something negative, the person who sent it def would feel it back. I have met plenty of self proclaimed 'witches', trust me, their nothing special, their just confident in their abilities, abilities that we all posses I feel.

However, It is my personal belief that nothing can come into your experience without your attention to it, both the wanted and unwanted. Seeing that your very active in checking her facebook account, that is very unhealthy I feel.Your focus grows on the attention your giving to it. Remove yourself from it. Ask for protection from your higher self/God/Universe. Focus on the positive aspects of your life. Remember, your in charge : )

P.S. Earth has always been a chaotic place plagued with famine, wars, illness, death. It was never a perfect world, but one thing is certain, we are living in one of the safest times in history and people are living longer than ever. There is nothing fear but fear itself.

Good luck,

Clover