View Single Post
Old 20-04-2018, 07:34 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
Hi JA,

This is exactly what the dark forces are about. Thank you so much for posting this channeled message. I couldn't have said it any better.

Chrysalis
Chrysalis,

I was reluctant to post any of the "Confessions" material, though I have much more.

I suspect there are some who will misinterpret the significance of this inarguably negative voice.

Unfortunately, they may not recognize the veiled meaning within the second sentence, where a reference seems to be made to the old saying, "forewarned is forearmed."

I am informed that "Confessions of The Adversary" is a replacement (not verbatim restoration) of the book of the same name which was destroyed (along with "The Book of The Mother") in 622 BC, by Hilkiah, in a successful conspiracy with the Adversary to misdirect and sabotage Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.

There is much more to this event that I hope to have opportunity to later reveal.

My first priority must remain the restoration of what was lost.

I plan to make clear the tremendous cost of this ancient conspiracy and spiritual sabotage on current events of the modern world and the continuing risk this has placed squarely in the path of humanity's future.

The words I have posted here are less than the tip of an iceberg.

I am overwhelmed by the volume and intensity of these messages.

Bear in mind that, until I was struck by lightning in August of 2017, I was a vehemently dismissive atheist.

I could not have been more wrong!

There is a very real reason why the "Holy Land" is ground zero for the most inhuman behavior on the planet.

I will continue to do my best to provide this material, along with helpful context.

In fact, this is the central purpose of my life's remainder.

I am pleased you are finding the meaning in this material.

--JA