View Single Post
Old 23-10-2011, 11:52 PM
Administrator
Hello Celeste

You so strongly popped into me mind yesterday and I was thinking that I had not seen ye here for a bit....now I get why. I am fighting a nasty cold with lots of fevers and little green men coming up....not fun.

That is not good about the leg. It is not unusual to have such experiences in a hospital. There are many helpers there in Spirit or Angles form if one wishes to call them that. I know the times I have been in Emergency I have seen one's sitting beshide a patient where there is no physical person available. I have never felt them there in waiting to take a person over. More there to help them rest and settle some.

The last time in the ER I was put into a room where I so could not sit in the bed that was there. I so wanted ot laydown but there was an energy in the bed still. The ER nurse just happened to be me neibour and she came in to see me. Asked me why I was slummped over in th chair and not in bed....then stopped in mid sentance and goes OMG of all the rooms to put ye in....( someone had just coded in that bed ) she looked at me and said ye can feel him still I will move ye.

So we are never alone. Blessed that ye had someone there for ye....hope one is feeling better. Good to see ye here again too.

I am off to find the puffer.....

Lynn